A new tractor is a big investment for most people. While most tractors you will see from the average dealer are pretty run of the mill, with some pretty standard features that can be expected from a manufacturer. There are heirloom models out there that give your wallet and hard drive storage both nightmares, but these “heirlooms” may not be worth it.
So, what is a person to do? Buy a tractor package deal! These deals are the backbone of lower end models. When you buy a tractor from a dealership that loads a lot of different features together for one price, you can usually expect those tractors to come with standard tires and wheels, as well as a few other little add ons. You also get a two year warranty standard with these deals, so there is an added bonus of not having to really do anything on top of the purchase price.
Upon opening up your LS Tractor Package Deal, you can expect:
– A tractor that is ready for work immediately
– The ability to work the fields (and yourself) with ease
– A modest tractor that can handle most jobs around your farm, without tearing too far into your wallet
– Two years of warranty coverage. This means you can go two years worry free about any potential mishaps or errors on behalf of the manufacturer. So what’s so special about these? Well, let’s start with standard features
In terms of the usual standard features, these tractors have a few things to offer. For example:
– Seatbelts for all seats as a safety measure
– A metal control panel as an added bonus over carpeted panels (not that any of us like working on carpets…)
These tractors also come with air conditioning built in, so if …Read More